ISW Horizontal Hot Water Booster Pump / Pipe Centrifugal Pump
fire-fighting booster pump,
hot water circulation pump
ISW Horizontal Hot Water Booster Pump / Pipe Centrifugal Pump
ISW Horizontal Pipe Centrifugal Pump is designed with the domestic advanced hydraulic model. At the same time according to the use of temperature, medium and other different in the ISW-based derived from the hot water pump, high-temperature pumps, chemical pumps, pumps, etc., is the current national standard stereotypes to promote products.
ISW Horizontal Pipe Centrifugal Pump Working Conditions:
- suction pressure ≤ 1.0Mpa, or pump system maximum working pressure ≤ 1.6Mpa, that is, pump inlet pressure + pump head ≤ 1.6Mpa, pump static pressure test pressure of 2.5Mpa, please specify the system when the work pressure. Pump system working pressure greater than 1.6Mpa should be made when ordering. So that the pump flow member and the connecting portion are made of cast steel during manufacture.
- ambient temperature <40 ℃, relative humidity <95%.
- the transport medium in the solid particle volume content does not exceed 0.1% of the unit volume, particle size <0.2mm.
Note: If the use of media with a small particle, please specify when ordering, in order to use the wear-resistant mechanical seal.
ISW horizontal pipe centrifugal pump Product use:
- ISW-type pipeline centrifugal pump for the delivery of water and physical and chemical properties similar to other liquids used in water, for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water, garden irrigation, fire pressurization and equipment support, the use of temperature T: ≤ 80 ℃.
- ISWR (WRG) type hot water (high temperature) circulating pump is widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical, textile, paper, and hotels and other high-temperature hot water boiler cycle and urban heating system circulation pump, ISWR use temperature T: ≤ 120 ℃, WRG use temperature T: ≤ 240 ℃.
- ISWH horizontal chemical pump for the delivery of non-solid particles, corrosive, viscosity similar to the liquid water, for petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, power, paper, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber and other departments, the use of temperature T: -20 ° C to 120 ° C.
- ISWB horizontal oil pump, for the delivery of gasoline, diesel, kerosene and other petroleum products, the use of temperature T: -20 ℃ -120 ℃.
ISW Horizontal Pipe Centrifugal Pump Product Features:
- smooth operation: the axis of the absolute concentric impeller excellent static and dynamic balance, to ensure smooth operation, no vibration.
- water leakage: different materials, carbide seal, to ensure that no leakage of different media delivery.
- low noise: two low-noise bearings under the pump, smooth operation, in addition to the motor faint sound, the basic no noise.
- the failure rate is low: the structure is simple and reasonable, the key part of the use of world-class quality support, machine trouble-free working hours greatly improved.
- easy maintenance: replacement seals, bearings, simple and convenient.
- covers a more provincial: exports can be left, right, up three directions, easy to install the pipeline layout, save space.
ISW horizontal pipe centrifugal pump repair and maintenance:
(A) maintenance and maintenance in operation:
- the inlet pipe must be highly sealed.
- prohibit the pump in the long-term operation of the cavitation state.
- prohibit the pump in the high flow operation, the motor over-current long-term operation.
- regularly check the pump running motor current value, as far as possible so that the pump can work under the standard.
- the pump should be in the course of the operation of care, so as to avoid accidents.
- the pump running every 500 hours to refuel the bearing. Motor power greater than 11kW with a refueling device, can be directly injected with high pressure oil gun to ensure excellent bearing lubrication.
- the pump for long-term operation, due to mechanical wear, so that the unit noise and vibration increases, should stop inspection, if necessary, replace the vulnerable parts and bearings, unit overhaul period is generally one year.
(B) mechanical seal maintenance and repair:
- mechanical seal lubrication should be clean without solid particles.
- is strictly prohibited mechanical seal in the dry mill work.
- before starting the pump (motor) a few laps, so as to avoid a sudden start ring seal damage caused by damage.
ISW Horizontal Pipe Centrifugal Pump Startup, Operation and Parking:
(A) start, run:
- hand to dial the fan, the impeller should be no card grinding phenomenon, flexible rotation.
- hand pump to make the lubricant into the mechanical seal face.
- irrigation and exhaust, open the inlet valve, so that the liquid into the pump chamber, until the entire pipeline is full of liquid, and to ensure that the import pipeline sealing.
- close the outlet valve to reduce the starting current.
- turn on the power, start to determine the correct direction of operation, from the motor fan side as clockwise rotation.
- and gradually adjust the opening of the outlet valve, try to make the pump work in the rated state.
- the pump in the course of operation, such as the discovery of noise or unusual sound, should immediately stop checking.
- the normal mechanical seal leakage should be less than 3 drops / min, check the motor, bearing temperature rise <70 ℃, beyond this value should check the cause.
- close the spit valve.
- cut off the power, stop the motor running.
- close the inlet valve.
- pump long-term disabled shoube put out of the pump liquid.
ISW Horizontal Pipe Centrifugal Pump Model Meaning:
ISW horizontal pipe centrifugal pump structure:
- water hole
- pump body
- take the hole
- mechanical seal
- water ring
- end cover
The structure is shown in Figure: The unit of pump, motor and base three parts. Pump structure, including pump, impeller, pump cover, mechanical seals and other components. The pump is a single-stage single-suction horizontal centrifugal, the pump body and the pump cover are divided from the back of the impeller, which is the back door structure. Most of the pump impeller front and rear are provided with a sealing ring and a counterbore on the rear cover of the impeller to balance the axial force acting on the rotor. The pump inlet is axially inhaled and the outlet is vertically upwards. Pump and motor coaxial, motor shaft extension end with double angular contact ball bearing structure can partially balance the residual axial force pump. Pump and motor direct connection, the installation without correction, with a common base, and with JG-type vibration isolator vibration isolation.