20A-LGEM Centrifugal Slurry Pump , Horizontal Wear Resistant Centrifugal Slurry Pump
high pressure slurry pump,
mining slurry pump
20A-LGEM Centrifugal Slurry Pump , Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump
- The L series pump is a cantilever and horizontal centrifugal slurry pump. This machine is suitable for the transportation of abrasive and high-density mud in metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building materials and so on.
- Pump frames, plates, linings and impellers are made of hard metal. The seal of the pump shaft may be sealed by shaft or centrifugal shaft. The discharge branches can be placed and applied periodically.
- L series pump incorporates the same design points of the pump, but with a wider range of flow-rates and lower life-cycle costs.
- Higher efficiency impellers make the L Series a valuable feature in any plants.
- L series: L type slurry pump structure for slurry pump light cantilever, axial horizontal double suction centrifugal slurry pump. The outlet position of the pump can be installed at eight different angles according to the requirement and rotated at 45 DEG C intervals.
- Slag Granulation
- Mine Dewatering
- Secondary Milling Circuits
- Thickener Over and Underflow
- Slurry pump use: Compared with the heavy slurry pump, the pump speed, small size, light weight, suitable for conveying fine particles, low concentrations of slurry or corrosive slurry. The weight of the slurry is generally not more than 30%, and it can also be used to deliver high concentrations of low abrasive slurry.
The numbers of the main parts
|LINERS||IMPELLERS||CASING||BASE||EXPELLER||EXPELLER RING||SHAFT SLEEVE||SEALS|
|SG Iron||SG Iron||Chrome Alloy
|Acid Resist™||Acid Resist™||Acid Resist™||Neoprene
|Model||P(KW)||Q(m³/h)||H(m)||n(r/min)||η%||NPSH(m)||Impeller D(mm)||Weight( kw)|
Gempump, the main pump products including slurry pump, desulfurization pump, gravel pump, sewage pump, impurity pump, split pump with large capacity, multistage pump with hjgh lift, centrifugal water pump and self priming pump, could meet various requirements of all the customers
Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have been in centrifugal pumps manufacturing and marketing industry over 32 years.
Q2. What markets do your pumps export to?
Europe, North & South America, South-East Asia, Africa, Oceanica, Middle East countries. Our overseas agent in Italy, Russia, America and Africa are gradually improving.
Q3. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
Please let us know the pump capacity, head, medium, operation situation, quantity, etc. As much as your provide, the precision and accurate model selection.
Q4. Is it available to print our own brand on the pump?
Totally acceptable as international rules.
Q5. How can I get the price of your pump?
You can connect with us through any of the following contact information. Our personalized service person will respond you within 24 hours.