65QV-SPGEM Spare Parts Centrifugal Slurry Pump 44-200 Mm Discharge Size
heavy duty slurry pump,
mining slurry pump
65QV-SPGEM Spare parts Centrifugal Slurry Pump 44-200 mm Discharge size
- The pump has a single shell structure, light weight, small size, easy installation and maintenance.
- The 65QV-SPGEM(R) mud pumps are heavy, vertical, centrifugal and can work in sinks and pools. These pumps do not require any shaft seal and seal water, even if the intake is insufficient to work properly.
- The shell is made of wear-resistant metal, the impeller by the wear-resistant metal or natural rubber, polyurethane and synthetic rubber. Depending on the fluid in the pool, different shaft lengths and straw sizes can be selected. They are designed to pump the slurry with abrasive, large particles and high concentrations.
Vertial Slurry Pump performance parameters
|Type||Range Of Performance||Impeller|
|Capacity||No. of Vanes|
- Sump drainage washdown
- Carbon transfer
- Magnetite mixing
- Mill sumps
- Floor drainage
- coal mining
- environmental protection
- building materials
- electric power
- Vertical centrifugal slurry pump submerged in sump to work;
- Driven by Ex-proof motor or diesel engine in BD/DC type
- Discharge size 44-200mm
- Capacity up to 247l/s and head up to 37m
- Spare part and frame power ends are interchangeable with popular brand slurry pumps in the market
1 – Discharge Pipe 2 – Column
3 – Strainer 4 – Back Liner
5 – Impeller 6 – Pump Casing
7 – Lower Pipe
|Standard||High Chrome Alloy Rubber||High Chrome Alloy Rubber||Mild Steel
Mild Steel Rubber Lined
Mild Steel Rubber Lined
SPGEM(R) series Vertical centrifugal slurry pump
The sump pump body is bolted to the support plate. The bearing Assembly is designed on the top of the support plate. The physical layout of the submersible sump pump simplifies maintenance operations.
Vertical cantilever design eliminates the need of shaft seal or sealing water, the centrifugal sump pump can function property even when there is insufficient slurry getting to the suction side.
Wide open passage design has vanes on both sides to balance the centrifugal forces to ensure stable operation. Wide flow passage allows large particle and high viscosity slurries to get through.
The double screen filters are set at the suction side to stop big particles out of the slurry. Protect pump life time.
SPGEM(R) Metal or Rubber Shaft Lined Floor Drainage Vertical Sump Pump Specification
Discharge Diameters - 40 to 300 mm (1.5" to 12")
Flows - to 1267 m3/h
Total Head up to 36 m